TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We Have Movement!

Last week, the day after the U/S I got another surprise – I felt Dax move for the 1st time. It felt like he was running his fingers across the other side of my stomach. I could barely feel it. But then yesterday I felt him big time! It’s like he was trying to stick a fist/foot right through my stomach. Like my stomach had a huge heart beat! LOL!

Is that normal?

I didn’t think you started feeling those kinds of movements until you were further along.

When I felt him for the first time, I thought Clint would be as excited as me, but he didn’t seem to be so I asked him "Are you not excited about it? I finally felt him move!!" He said. "I’m jealous; I want to feel him move too!" I told him he will soon enough. For now he (Clint) is having fun talking to my belly. He’ll say "Hello…." "Hello…anybody in there?" Then he’ll say – he’s not talking back… ;)" Ha-ha. I’m married to such a nut case.

No comments: