TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Peep Into My Internal Organs!

Baby is growing!! I tried to recognize head from tail but that's about impossible. It's still fun to try. Baby had a rapid heartbeat - good.

There was not a second speck or flicker this time so it appears there will only be one little sweet pea. It appears the second was under developed and just not viable.

I'm not upset like I thought I would be which is good but I almost feel guilty for being strangely apathetic - I guess it is because I expected it, and what's meant to be is meant to be. God had other plans. And for now that is for me to be carrying one healthy baby. So much to be thankful for. I feel as if it would be wrong for me to be upset. We've truly got a little blessing on our hands.

Interesting too, because if you'd have mentioned twins to me a year ago, I'd have passed out or freaked out. But when faced with the possibility of never having children… triplets even sounds doable. ; ) [yeah I know… brave statement now that I know there's only one. Ha ha]


From Dax

No comments: