TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Comedian

June 19th was my nephew, Anderson's, Birthday. Since I wanted to pay special attention to his post, I had to wait until my little circus monkey is sleeping soundly, all yard sales were out of the way and I got my own computer back on line before I could do so.

When Anderson was baby I remember thinking "wow, all babies do is cry, eat, poop and sleep." Anderson was proof of it. I could never get him to stop crying when I held him.

The baby that convinced me that it would be a long time before I was ready to have one of my own is also the very same child that verified I definitely wanted kids later on.


Anderson turned into the most favorable, congenial child I've ever met. It's impossible to not smile when in his presence. Not only does this kid have ample amount of personality, he's as handsome as they come. Diane, get ready to be up all hours of night with girls calling...


We went to see Anderson play ball the first year he'd started. While the coach was warming up the other players, Anderson was in the field completely entertaining himself and us, to fight off boredom I guess. But it was hilarious. Since he's gotten quite well at ball and definitely enjoys it more.


His ability to entertain without even trying runs in the family I think. Dax does it as well and often reminds us of Anderson.




Anderson it's an absolute joy having you for a nephew! Since you are such a great person with such a wonderful personality you will never have problem meeting new friends and life will be filed with many people who love and want to be around you. A person with many friends is surely destined to have a wonderful life as I hope and pray you always will. Love, Uncle Clint, Aunt Teri and Dax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) He is a precious child. I am lucky to be his mamma.