TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

No video card. ... I made one, but I have a virus on my computer, and until I get someone to get it off I won't be able to post it (that's if it is still there). So my Father's Day card is going to be a bit belated.

In the meantime Happy Father's Day to everyone. This is Clint's 1st Father's Day and so far he's having a great one. Here are a couple of pictures that I haven't lost.



From June 20 2009 River/Grandmothers



From June 20 2009 River/Grandmothers

No comments: