TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 9, 2008

Nursery FINISHED!

I've done all I'm going to do, I'm 8 mos pregnant and to do anymore would wear me out!

We're missing one piece of furniture - but at least we've narrowed it down and should be getting that soon. It wasn't until I finished everything that I sat back and looked at the hilarity of how far you can take a theme.

Ah well, one thing's for sure. If anyone wants to teach this kid the bad phrase roll tide - it shouldn't have any affect on him whatsoever. This kid is going to know he's a tiger fan. ha ha!!

Scroll through the pics and see the work in progress and then finally the finished product. Yes, I'm patting myself on the back right now!



I Call this Masterpiece "Painter's Tape"


From Dax


All that tape for one thin navy stripe!!


From Dax


More navy stripe action


From Dax


And what was the rest of the house doing while the waddling prego lady worked...


From Dax



From Dax


Finished Wall 1 at night (late night!)


From Dax


Finished Wall 2 even later:


From Dax


Now bedding and the rest to tackle


From Dax


Finished Product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew


From Dax



From Dax



From Dax



From Dax



From Dax


Mobile plays the fight song! : )


From Dax



From Dax

No comments: